Part 1: Deal Lifecycle Series. Preparing the Owner for Sale
Thursday, September 22, 2022
7:30–9:15 A.M. CDT
The Briar Club
2603 Timmons Lane
Houston, TX 77027
Join us for a panel discussion focusing on the external influences of a deal.
Explore the unique perspectives of:
- an owner who experienced family dynamics first-hand during the sale and now helps other business owners plan for an exit,
- a wealth manager who helps business owners explore financial outcomes,
- a strategic transition advisor experienced in helping business owners navigate the appropriate course of action, and
- a leadership coach who has witnessed the impact of emotion and stress on decision-making.
What else will you gain from this event?
- Recognizing and Creating “Transferable Value”
- Dealing with Owner, Family, and Culture Transition Issues/Communication
- Exit Planning
Thank You to Our Sponsors