Look no further. Find your next deal at Connect 2021.
Deal Connect Hosts
Deal Connect FAQ
Deal Connect will be held Thursday, July 29 from 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. CDT at Hotel Crescent Court, Garden Room (lobby level).
Deal Connect Meetings are 15-minutes long.
- Go to Connect 2021: Summer Conference and click Meetings > Registrant Directory.
- Enter your email address and password created during event registration and click login. If needed, click here to reset your password.
- Once you are logged into the event, the full Registrant Directory will populate. Set the filter to Deal Connect Host and click search.
- Once you have identified a Deal Connect Host you would like to meet with, click Request Meeting.
- Confirm your Meeting Type is set to Deal Connect Meeting. Continue filling in the additional required information, and click submit.
- After submitting your meeting request, the Deal Connect Host will be notified via email and receive the opportunity to accept or decline your meeting request.
- You can accept a Deal Connect meeting request via email or within the online meeting platform.
- To accept via email, simply click the included link to accept the meeting.
- To accept online, click here to login into the event and navigate to My Schedule. Meetings shown in RED are waiting for a response from you—click on the meeting to accept or decline it.
- You can mark yourself unavailable during specific dates and times by navigating to Meetings > My Schedule.
- Click the Block Schedule button at the top of the page and select the date(s) and/or time(s) you are unavailable.
You can check the status of your meeting requests by navigating back to Meetings > My Schedule.
- Meetings shown in RED are waiting for a response from you—click on the meeting to accept or decline it.
- Meetings shown in BLUE are awaiting a response from the people you invited.
- Meetings shown in GREEN are confirmed by all parties. Click on a meeting to open and review confirmed meeting details.