CERTIFIED MERGER & ACQUISITION ADVISORS COURSE
Obtain the most advanced credential in middle market corporate finance, advisory, and transaction service.
Become a CM&AA and increase your expertise and influence in the market to source and close more deals.
Get your certification and earn 40 CPE in 5 weeks
Online CM&AA course starts February 28, 2023 and ends March 30, 2023.
Classes are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays* from 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M, with a 30-minute break. All times are in Central Standard Time (CST).
40 hours of CPE credits are available via online engagement during the classes.
*Class schedule subject to change based on instructor availability.
- Middle-market M&A ecosystem and trends
- M&A process from deal origination to due diligence to financial modeling to business valuation to deal structuring & negotiation to transaction closing
- Corporate M&A and investment banking structuring techniques
- Financing strategies for growth and acquisition
- M&A valuation approaches and methodologies including LBO modeling
- M&A tax issues, new laws, and strategies
- M&A legal structures, strategies, challenges, and concerns
- Sell-side M&A process – Learn the process from the industry leaders
- Buy-side M&A process – How to successfully and efficiently grow by acquisition
- Operating frameworks for creating shareholder value
- Growth strategies that work – What private equity firms look for in acquisition candidates
- How to prepare a privately held company for a liquidity event
Hold an academic degree (e.g. PhD, JD, MBA or Bachelor Degree); and/or one or more professional designations (such as CPA, CFA, CVGA, CEPA, or equivalent). Consideration will also be made for professionals who have experience in the M&A industry.
$2,150 - Before February 25, 2023
Membership Bundle Pricing**
$2,750 - Before February 25, 2023
- Electronic course materials
- Access to e-library of resources
- Online CM&AA exam
- 1:1 with instructors
- **Bundle includes one-year AM&AA membership. Learn about the AM&AA membership benefits.
Have a question? email@example.com