CERTIFIED MERGER & ACQUISITION ADVISORS COURSE
Obtain the most advanced credential in middle market corporate finance, advisory, and transaction service.
Become a CM&AA and increase your expertise and influence in the market to source and close more deals.
Get your certification and earn 40 CPE in 5 weeks
Online CM&AA course starts October 17, 2023 and ends November 16, 2023.
Classes are held two days each week from 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M, with a 30-minute break. All times are in Central Standard Time (CST).
40 hours of CPE credits are available via online engagement during the classes.
- Middle-market M&A ecosystem and trends
- M&A process from deal origination to due diligence to financial modeling to business valuation to deal structuring & negotiation to transaction closing
- Corporate M&A and investment banking structuring techniques
- Financing strategies for growth and acquisition
- M&A valuation approaches and methodologies including LBO modeling
- M&A tax issues, new laws, and strategies
- M&A legal structures, strategies, challenges, and concerns
- Sell-side M&A process – Learn the process from the industry leaders
- Buy-side M&A process – How to successfully and efficiently grow by acquisition
- Operating frameworks for creating shareholder value
- Growth strategies that work – What private equity firms look for in acquisition candidates
- How to prepare a privately held company for a liquidity event
Hold an academic degree (e.g. PhD, JD, MBA or Bachelor Degree); and/or one or more professional designations (such as CPA, CFA, CVGA, CEPA, or equivalent). Consideration will also be made for attendees who have private lower middle market management, owner, or advisory experience.
Member Pricing: $2,150
Membership Bundle Pricing**: $2,750
- Electronic course materials
- Access to e-library of resources
- Online CM&AA exam
- 1:1 with instructors
- **Bundle includes one-year AM&AA membership. Learn about the AM&AA membership benefits.
Have a question? email@example.com