CERTIFIED MERGER & ACQUISITION ADVISORS COURSE
Obtain the most advanced credential in middle market corporate finance, advisory, and transaction service.
Become a CM&AA and increase your expertise and influence in the market to source and close more deals.
Get your certification and earn 40 CPE in 5 weeks
CM&AA Salt Lake City will start Monday, May 1, 2023 and will end Friday, May 5, 2023.
Class is from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M, with a 1-hour break. All times are in Mountain Standard Time (MST).
40 hours of CPE credits are available via online engagement during the classes.
- Middle-market M&A ecosystem and trends
- M&A process from deal origination to due diligence to financial modeling to business valuation to deal structuring & negotiation to transaction closing
- Corporate M&A and investment banking structuring techniques
- Financing strategies for growth and acquisition
- M&A valuation approaches and methodologies including LBO modeling
- M&A tax issues, new laws, and strategies
- M&A legal structures, strategies, challenges, and concerns
- Sell-side M&A process – Learn the process from the industry leaders
- Buy-side M&A process – How to successfully and efficiently grow by acquisition
- Operating frameworks for creating shareholder value
- Growth strategies that work – What private equity firms look for in acquisition candidates
- How to prepare a privately held company for a liquidity event
Hold an academic degree (e.g. PhD, JD, MBA or Bachelor Degree); and/or one or more professional designations (such as CPA, CFA, CVGA, CEPA, or equivalent). Consideration will also be made for professionals who have experience in the M&A industry.
$4,100 - Before March 31, 2023
Membership Bundle Pricing**
$4,700 - Before March 31, 2023
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Course materials
- Access to e-library of resources
- Online CM&AA exam
- 1:1 with instructors
- **Bundle includes one-year AM&AA membership. Learn about the AM&AA membership benefits.
Have a question? email@example.com