Connect 2021 will bring together M&A professionals and service providers for three days of collaborative discussion. Pre-schedule meetings with fellow registrants and engage in open and impactful dialogue of the industry’s most pressing issues. You are in control of your schedule. Plan ahead to make the most of your time at Connect 2021.
You can request General Networking Meetings or Deal Connect Meetings.
- General Networking Meetings - Can be requested by anyone attending the conference between July 28-July 30. These meetings are 30-minutes long. You decide the location of where to meet (eg: hotel lobby, expo hall, hotel bar, etc.).
- Deal Connect Meetings - For Private Equity and Lenders. Request meetings with Deal Connect Hosts during the Deal Connect session held July 29 between 11:00a.m. - 1:00p.m. These meetings are 15-minutes long. Deal Connect Meetings take place in the Garden Room, located on the lobby level. For more information about Deal Connect, click here.
- Go to Connect 2021: Summer Conference and click Meetings > Registrant Directory
- Enter your email address and password created during event registration and click login. If needed, click here to reset your password.
- Once you are logged into the event, the full Registrant Directory will populate where you can browse through the list of confirmed registrants. Be sure to check back regularly as new registrants are added daily!
- Once you have identified a registrant you would like to meet with, click Request Meeting, fill in the required information, and click Submit.
- After submitting your meeting request, they will be notified via email and receive the opportunity to accept or decline your meeting.
- You can accept a meeting request via email or within the online meeting platform.
- To accept via email, simply click the included link to accept the meeting.
- To accept online, click here to login into the event and navigate to My Schedule. Meetings shown in RED are waiting for a response from you—click on the meeting to accept or decline it.
- You can mark yourself unavailable during specific dates and times by navigating to Meetings > My Schedule.
- Click the Block Schedule button at the top of the page and select the date(s) and/or time(s) you are unavailable.
You can check the status of your meeting requests by navigating back to Meetings > My Schedule.
- Meetings shown in RED are waiting for a response from you—click on the meeting to accept or decline it.
- Meetings shown in BLUE are awaiting a response from the people you invited.
- Meetings shown in GREEN are confirmed by all parties. Click on a meeting to open and review confirmed meeting details.