Virtual Face to Face Networking
Legal League 100 Spring Servicer Summit will feature many of the top default servicing law firms and service providers in the mortgage banking and default servicing industries.
Pre-schedule virtual "meet-ups" with fellow registrants and engage with the Legal League community to re-connect, gain insight on the latest trends and, build new relationships.
You are in control of your schedule; plan ahead to make the most of your time at Legal League 100 Spring Servicer Summit!
- Go to Legal League 100 Spring Servicer Summit and click Virtual Networking > Registrant Directory.
- Enter your email address and the password created during your event registration, click login. If needed, click here to reset your password.
- Once you are logged into the event, the full Registrant Directory will populate where you can browse through the list of confirmed registrants. Be sure to check back regularly as new registrants are added daily!
- Once you have identified a registrant you would like to meet with, click Request Meeting, fill in the required information, and click Submit.
- After submitting your meeting request, they will be notified via email and receive the opportunity to accept or decline your meeting.
- You can accept a meeting request via email or within the online meetings platform.
- To accept via email, simply click the link included within your email notification.
- To accept online, click here to login into the event and navigate to My Meetings. From here, you can click on the meeting to accept or decline it.
You can check the status of your meeting requests by navigating back to Meetings > My Meetings.
- Meetings shown in red are waiting for a response from you—click on the meeting to accept or decline it.
- Meetings shown in yellow are awaiting a response from the people you invited.
- Meetings shown in green are confirmed by all parties. Click on a meeting to open and review confirmed meeting details.
- Action buttons are listed on the right-hand side in blue.
- To join your meeting, navigate to Virtual Networking > My Meetings.
- Locate and select the meeting on your schedule you would like to join.
- After clicking your meeting, a new page will appear, which will include the details of your meeting, along with a button labeled Join Meeting Now.
- Click on Join Meeting Now to be re-directed to the video conferencing platform and join the other meeting attendees. You will be asked to enable your video and audio settings to participate in the meeting.
To have a successful meeting experience, we recommend using either Chrome or Firefox. Additionally, good internet connectivity will ensure high-quality video streaming.